Roar

Posted by Suet Wei on Thursday, April 01, 2010

Hellooooooooo!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE DICKS! :P
COUGH. APRIL FOOLS DAY!

sorry. excuse my rude manner towards you just now. anyway,
WHY SO DEAD?!
I'm just updating some random post now.

So hey guys, WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO BEFORE FORM 5?
I think I wanna join my school Leo club, THEN THEN, we can invite each others school for our I.R day (International Relationship day) :) I just came back from my schools one. The theme was TOPSY-TURVY WORLD. Leo in my school does more fun things than Interact.

So I also want to have the BEST, sweeet 16 ever! and I wont forget to invite you guys. :D
After SPM, we'll have our PROM, then we'll get ready for college and migrate elsewhere, then we'll be FURTHER APART ):

Oh, and whats YOUR ambition?! I wanna be an EVENT ORGANISER!! :DDDDDD  or maybe a Journalist :D PRO MAN :P

Keep on updating. you know i love you.
suetwei

0 comments: