Checklist

Posted by Jason Wee on Monday, November 30, 2009

HELLO! Okay food checklist : 


Pizza - 8 pizzas, I assume most of you want Hawaiian Chicken, ada Chicken peperoni pun boleh kan? So 7 hawaiian and 1 chicken pep sounds good? In charge - me :P 

KFC - Errr.. maybe just a variety bucket? I'm picking up the pizza, so I need someone else to do this? pay in advance then I'll pay you back with the money collected :) - In charge - (edit this post and put your name)

Nuggets, Finger food etc etc - Suet Wei is one of them! Who else can bring nuggets and some fried unhealthy food? Bernie? :D 

Cupcakes - Ashley ahh.. Better make nice nice okay =p

Drinks - Ian boleh ya? Sendiri home easier righttt.

Any other stuff you wanna bring, just bring it :) 

Okayyy.. a bit of a problem now, since you know that road leading to tropicana got closed, I don't know how to get to Ian's house myself. HAHA. We gotta wait for instructions when he gets back from Turkey. 

All of you should come with three presents and RM10. And reminds me,

Has everybody RSVP'ed? :( 

0 comments: